Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Deepika Padukone : I really liked Akhsay

Romantic couples in Housefull and Chandni Chowk, Deepika Padukone and Akhsay Kumar will be paired in the upcoming movie Desi Boyz. They will be paired duo share a relationship of mutual love and hate. Deepika said it would be very difficult to do this, because his love for the Akhsay. In this film, Deepika will be paired with John Abhraham while Akhsay will be paired with Chitrangda Singh. This film marks the debut of Rohit Dhawan, a song from the film maker David Dhawan.

"It would be very difficult for me, where I'll play the part I do not like akhsay. I really liked Akhsay.
I have some scenes with him and this film is the third film. to become comfortable in real life and pretend I did not like that in front of the camera. would be very difficult but as an actor we should be able to make sure, ". said Deepika.

All the actors are very interested in doing something that is not expected.
"Many would have expected Akshay and I to be together as a pair but then there wouldn't have been any novelty about it. Akshay is there in my scenes with John. Since the three of us share good friendship off the camera, the chemistry is visible on screen too," said Deepika.
Close Menu