Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The Kolaveri fever With over 9,000,000 views on YouTube

Mumbai: Latest teen singer "Kolaveri Di" has been loved throughout the country, but the singer and actor Dhanush not think song has received a great response across the country.


In 'Fever' Kolaveri is not less than that he and his son-in-law of superstar Rajinikanth can not believe that success is real.

Talking to DNA, the feeling of youth said, "I really empty about it. I tried to forget it and focus on just shoot me now. This is not real to me. I do not even take it seriously. "

Surprisingly, none of the Tamil film industry is talking about her song has received a resounding success.

"Nobody in the industry, I have spoken to me about the song ... I have no appreciation of my industry, "says the actor of many talents.

He also feels that it is a great singer. It is just a chance to become popular as a singer.

"I am not a trained singer, I just bathroom singer. I am an actor first, "says actor.

With over 9,000,000 views on YouTube and Google trends monitor non-stop every day, `The` Kolaveri fever is here to stay. Although Japan has surrendered to the magic created by Dhanush. There are videos on YouTube grooving to chartbuster Japanese. Rajinikanth is a popular figure on Earth 'by' Rising Sun, but it seems that his son-in-law is also rising to the position of this country.

"Now everywhere I go, I was asked to sing the song. I realize all of the video posted online. It was fun to see people who do their own version of the song, "he said.

Close Menu